Tuesday April 19

Go down

Tuesday April 19

Post  Stormman on Mon Apr 18, 2011 6:57 pm

The forecast is tricky this time around but there is a severe potential question is just how bad and where will it be??? Latest guidance leads me to believe the Ozarks will be missed this time around, that doesn't mean that there won't be severe weather threat because there most certainly will be, I think the best chance for tornadic supercells will be in ERN MO/SERN MO into ILL where better 3km EHI values and directional shear will be placed. Even at that there really isn't all that impressive looped hodos more straight lined hodos which then raises another question, will there even be all that significant threat even in those areas. Had planned on chasing in E MO, but latest guidance is telling me NO WAY!!! My attention turns to Friday, will have a better forecast for then when the NAM and WRF models bring it in to better focus.

Stormman

View user profile

Back to top Go down

Re: Tuesday April 19

Post  Stormman on Mon Apr 18, 2011 7:00 pm

Despite the Storm Prediction Centers MDT risk tomorrow, I really see this as an overhyped event this time. Should only be a SLGT risk and "maybe" MDT in ILL into IN.

Stormman

View user profile

Back to top Go down